Please take a minute and vote for Rocket Software’s MultiValue Suite (D3, UniVerse, UniData, jBASE and OpenQM) for “Best MultiValue Database” category.
We saw a note within a Rocket Software technician’s email signature and were reminded how much we like their forums. Global users sharing information, tips and tricks, with regular updates and input shared by Rocketeers regarding patches and available updates etc. We hope you will also:
Mercury Flash Version 5.4.0 is Here
In order to deliver the best possible MultiValue database performance tool in the industry, Paradigm Systems has been working hard to improve Mercury Flash. We are pleased to announce that Mercury Flash Release 5.4.0 is now available.
Here are just a few of the enhancement you will find in release 5.4.0:
- Improved Web Server performance – The Onyx web server has been enhanced to improve performance.
- Improved AutoTune – AutoTune has been enhanced to more accurately calculate parameters for both the udtconfig and uvconfig files.
- File Analysis Collections – The Emergency analysis utility has been enhanced to allow for the creation of named file collections across multiple accounts so you are no longer limited to a single emergency group.
- Auto Recovery – When performing analysis using multiple threads, Mercury can now recover a failed phantom process during the analysis phase.
- Calendar of Events – A new calendar has been added that will display all scheduled events, as well as predictions as to when storage space will reach specific thresholds. This is a great tool for planning expansion of file systems and other major events.
- Improved Account Cleaner – The Account Cleaner has been completely redesigned allowing better control of configurations and to prepare for upcoming enhancements to help you keep your MultiValue accounts clean and organized.
- and much much more – Additionally there have been many performance enhancements and other improvements to Mercury Flash, making it the best solution for managing your U2 database.
As always, our primary goal at Paradigm Systems is to provide the database management tool the MultiValue industry needs to keep UniData, UniVerse and OpenQM databases performing at their best.
If you are not using Mercury Flash, your U2 system is not running efficiently. Maybe it’s time to schedule a free demo and discover for yourself how Mercury Flash can help.
Some Impressive New functionality available in Universe v.11.3.4:
FastBac prepares MV databases for back-up with minimal interruption to end-users. No need to force users off prior to back-ups!
- We review your current back-up process
- We script your FastBac implementation
- FastBac increases confidence in back-Up and restore capabilities
For much of 2020, many companies were scrambling to maintain some semblance of business as usual. Patching, microcode and firmware updates, database updates and upgrades, back-up and DR process reviews and testing were postponed.
For 2021 Ashwood’s ‘A-Team’ members are working with customers to clean-up, fix-up, tune-up, their systems.
If you are ready to address your systems whether you want to schedule a Preventive Maintenance Review or know you need specific assistance, the ‘A-Team’ are ready to help!